Thursday, December 6, 2012

Great Skeleton Key Gifts for the Holidays!


Photo courtesy of Fawning in Love
There is no better gift on earth than Jewelry! So when I saw this fabulous skeleton key necklace I just had to include it in my holiday gift list. Not only is this a great bargain at only 18.00 but look at the packaging. Great care was taken to wrap such a sweet gift. It really is a pleasure to showcase such beautiful craftsmanship! 


Antique Key Rubber Stamp
This is a great gift for all you DIY crafters out there! This vintage skeleton key stamp is handmade by my "Etsy Bestie" Martina. Made from high quality photopolymer and mounted on a maple wood base this stamp will be an awesome addition to your stamp collection! Did I mention its only 6.00? Great stocking stuffer!


Leather Messenger Bag with Antique Skeleton key Hardware
Okay, this is the big gift, ladies...Handcrafted in rich burgundy oiled leather this messenger bag is to die for! Am I right, its exquisite! It takes 2 weeks to make and each bag will be unique with a slightly different texture and patina. This bag retails for 150.00 but this bag will last for years and years making it a gift of a lifetime!


Skeleton Key Kraft Favor and Gift Box
From my own Etsy shop comes one of my all time favorite ways to wrap a tiny gift. These Skeleton Key Kraft boxes measure 2" x 2" x 2" making them perfect for small gifts like jewelry. I also love making chocolate covered strawberries and putting one in a box is a great gift for a coworker or acquaintance! At less than 1.00 each they are a beautiful bargain.


Leather Journal with Skeleton Key
This enchanting journal sold as I was writing this blog post...that's how fabulous it is! If you love the look of this handmade journal, Medieval Journey has a bunch more! You can tell that each item in this shop is lovingly made by hand with such incredible detail. A perfect gift for the person who has everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment