Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Foodie Review: Burger King Gingerbread Cookie Shake

As most of my friends already know I am not a fan of fast food, prepackaged food, or preservative laden snacks. On extremely rare occasions I will make an exception. You know that once in a while craving you have for hot dogs and box macaroni and cheese like when you were a kid? I’m guilty!

It was “Black Thursday”. I’m one of those people who is angry that Black Friday is now Black Thursday, I may never get over it. It was late as I picked up Jess from work so we stopped at Burger King. I saw the Gingerbread Cookie shake on the menu and was a little leery about trying it but it looked so delicious! Sometimes gingerbread and things like spice cake can just be so overwhelming. But I was in need of something sweet as we were stuck in Black Thursday traffic. The shake was huge even though I ordered a medium. It had a layer of cool whip type topping and some gingerbread crumbles. I have to say it was the best store made shake I have ever had. It tasted like a gingerbread cheese cake with whipped topping! It was really smooth and thick.

Just looking at the fat, calorie and sugar content of the shake is enough to give you a heart attack. So I highly recommend sharing with someone you love, that way you save half the calories!  Stop by Burger King today for this yummy holiday treat as its only here for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment