Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mason Jar Mania

So this morning I was on Facebook and a post from a friend came up that said, "OMG!!! My girl wants to get rid of ALL our cups and buy MASON JARS to drink out of because we're moving to Texas!!! Can someone else please tell her this is so wrong on many levels?"

Well, I'm sorry to say...I think it's awesome! I love mason jars! I love restaurants who serve beverages in them. I even love baking in them! I buy them every chance I get. It's the first thing I look for when I go to garage sales. I thought I would share some of my favorite mason jar finds on the internet.

Ball Canning Jars Mason Jar Stickers from my Etsy shop:


Daisy Cut Mason Jar Lids from Enchanted Frog Events on Etsy:

Ball Mason Jar Cookies from Ruthie's Cookies on Etsy:

Pint Size Ball Mason Jar Soap Dispenser from The Lucky Cowgirl on Etsy:

Mason Jar Tags, Set of 8 from Lazy Day Cottage on Etsy:

Vintage Mason Jar Sewing Kit from Magnolia Room Crafts on Etsy:

Happy Thanksgiving!






1 comment: