Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WE HAVE ALL GONE MAD HERE FOR ALICE IN WONDERLAND!


 This is a photo that a customer sent to me of her Alice in Wonderland Tea party. She ordered the "drink me" tags from my shop Lazy Day Cottage on etsy. It turned out so beautiful! I love the Eat Me cookie cake and the adorable rabbit spoon. I searched and found the porcelain bunny spoons at Sur la table for only 1.95 each! 

These sweet die cuts are a bargain for any tea party and can be found at my shop too! Less than 10 cents each...wow! $9.95 for a set of 100 scalloped round circles. You can use these as tags, seals, table confetti, or whatever your mind thinks up. 

Love these signs from Kute kardz on etsy. Perfect to add to an Alice themed party for under 20.00. Ready to ship in 3-5 days. 

Who says cufflinks are just for men...they are not! Woman can wear cufflinks and these would be perfect for anyone going mad! These are from Its All About The Print on etsy and are only 12.00.These are made to order and you can choose silver or bronze. 

These mini Mad Hatter Hats are great for decorating! Sold in sets of 5 by Marissa Harris on etsy you just can not live without them! I think they would make a great birthday cake topper! 

Okay, I'm shameless, these are also from my shop Lazy Day Cottage on etsy. What can I say? I love Alice in Wonderland! These postcard themed tags are great for gift tags or place cards. I can make them with other characters such as Alice or the Im Late Rabbit. They are less than 1.00 each when ordered in a set of six. 

I adore hand stamped anything but this spoon is the perfect pair for an divine cup of tea. One lump or two? You can find this and many other elegant gifts at Milk and Honey Luxuries on etsy. I could just look through their shop for hours! 

A tea party would not be complete without cupcakes. These bubbly pink cupcake toppers are the perfect addition to a yummy frosted cake. Each hand stamped topper features the Mad Hatter and is edged with ink for a vintage look. You can find them and other Wonderland themed items at my shop Lazy Day Cottage on etsy.  

I just adore this teapot ring!!! The detail is incredible for the size of the piece. I can just see myself wearing this to a tea party. You don't have to love Alice in Wonderland to love this stunning little beauty. It can be found at Le Petite Bon Bon on etsy. 

I hope you enjoyed all of the Alice in Wonderland themed goodies I shared with you today! I am ready to get out my tea cups and invite some friends over for a nice English tea. Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment